ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your latest RYB threads, if for any reason you have any issues with your purchase we are more than happy to help! Have a read of our returns policy and follow the instructions to return your item. If you have any questions about our policy just get in touch with our customer service team by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us on +61 (0)2 4782 4900
For your benefit we strongly advise all customers to check garments thoroughly upon delivery before removing any attached tags and before disposing of any original packaging in the event they need to return or exchange the item.
ROCK YOUR BABY RETURNS POLICY
- Full Price Items: You may return any full price item/s within 30 days of purchase for a store credit in the form of an e-Gift Voucher. The store credit will be to the value of your item/s excluding postage. (Full Priced items that were purchased with a discount code will be accepted)
- Sale Items: You may return any Sale item/s within 15 days of purchase for a store credit in the form of an e-Gift Voucher. The store credit will be to the value of your item/s excluding postage.
- All returns will be assessed and if they meet our conditions of return you will be issued an e-Gift Voucher that will allow you to purchase a different item or the same item in a different size.
- We don't offer refunds for change of mind or incorrect sizing.
- Customers who receive a product/s with manufacturing faults are entitled to a full refund
- Customers who received the wrong product are entitled to a full refund.
- Customers who ordered a product that is sold out are entitled to a full refund.
- Return postage is at the customer’s own expense unless the item is deemed as faulty or you were sent the incorrect item.
CONDITION OF RETURN
- All product(s) must be returned:
- unworn, unwashed and free of marks
- with all original tags still attached and in original packaging
- not smell of perfume, deodorant or washing powder
- All Swimwear must be returned:
- Unworn, unwashed and free of marks
- With protective hygiene strip in place and intact
- All Care labels and tags still attached and in original packaging
- For hygiene reasons, when trying on swimwear please wear full briefs underneath
- Please note: All mystery box sales are final. Mystery boxes are not able to be refunded or exchanged.
- The only time a refund will be issued is if an item is deemed as faulty by our garment technician. In this case, the faulty item will be replaced if possible or the current retail value for the item will be refunded.
HOW DO I RETURN AN ITEM FOR EXCHANGE OR REFUND?
If you wish to return an item for any reason please follow these steps below:
- Download the Returns Form below
- Please indicate on the Form if you are requesting a return for a store credit or if you are seeking a refund for a faulty product.
- Pack all items with your completed Returns Form in secure packaging and ensure that all boxed items are enclosed in a satchel for protection or their return may be refused.
- We strongly suggest insured Registered Post as Rock Your Baby is not liable for lost /undelivered return parcels. We further advise that you request proof of postage from the Post Office for your records.
- Rock Your Baby will only cover the cost of shipping on a return where the item is deemed faulty or you were sent the incorrect item by us.
If you are unable to download our Returns Form please contact Customer Service on email@example.com and we will email a copy out to you. Alternatively, you may telephone +61 (0)2 4782 4900 and speak with our customer service direct.
Please return the goods to our head office as follows:
Attention: Returns & Exchanges
Rock Your Baby
Units 5-8 59 Megalong Street
Katoomba NSW 2780
RECEIVING YOUR STORE CREDIT (E-GIFT VOUCHER) OR REFUND
We endeavour to have all store credits issued with a E-Gift Voucher within 48 hours of the items being received by our warehouse. If your item is deemed as faulty a refund will be issued using the original payment method. If our garment technician does not deem the product to be faulty it will be returned to you at your cost and no refunds will be issued.
ASSESSING THE RETURN
Return product/s will be assessed and we will notify you if your return has been accepted. Item/s which do not satisfy the above Conditions of Return will not be accepted and will be returned to the customer at their expense.
If your item is develops faults within 6 months of purchase that are due to manufacturing and not general wear and tear please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where possible item/s will be repaired or replaced for the same product, in the same size and colour, subject to availability. If the item/s cannot be repaired or replaced for the same item, a full refund will be issued. Repairs do not come with any guarantees. All items returned as faulty will be inspected and any items deemed subject to fair wear and tear will not be accepted as faulty. In this instance, the cost of the return of this item will be the responsibility of the customer.
CANCELLING OR AMENDING YOUR ORDER
If notified by telephone before goods have been dispatched, Rock Your Baby can accommodate order cancellations. If items have been shipped, Rock Your Baby is unable to accommodate the order cancellation request.
Rock Your Baby is unable to accept any changes to a confirmed order except by telephone. All requests to amend an order must be via telephone to our warehouse on 02 4759 3003. During busy periods, including Christmas and sale times, it may not be possible to accept change requests. If your order has already been shipped, Rock Your Baby is unable to accept any change requests.
The above policies relate only to purchases made from the rockyourbaby.com website. All items purchased elsewhere must be returned to the original place of purchase, including faulty items. In this instance, the policies of that retail store will apply in terms of exchange or refund for change of mind. Your rights under law for faulty items still apply.