Rock Your Baby Quality Assurance Testing
The Rock Your Baby Team conducts wash tests for colour fastness and shrinkage before the goods leave the factory. This is how individual care instructions are determined. The owners, Caroline Nesbitt and Johanne Walsh, also undertake testing in their own home environments and wash each garment according to the washing instructions on the label. In the extremely rare instance that the goods do not wash well according to the instructions then this product does not proceed to market.
Here are some general tips and advice to make your Rock Your Baby and Rock Your Kid clothes last longer.
Most Rock Your Baby garments are easy care, as we design our collections for busy parents and active kids. Please read the care instructions on your Rock Your Baby and Rock Your Kid garments carefully as each care label differs depending on the make up of the fabric and style. We stand behind our product quality and will ensure our obligations are met if a problem does occur.
- Gentle, cold machine wash using a mild detergent
- Some colours may not be colourfast (pre-wash with one tablespoon of salt before use)
- Wash inside out
- Do not leave wet
- Do not soak
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not dry clean
- Do not bleach
- Line dry in shade without delay
- Do not iron motifs
- Do not directly iron tulle or other synthetic fabrics
- Do not use fabric softener, Napisan or any other soaking agent
- All garments have been pre-shrunk (they may shrink a maximum of 5% further)
- Fasten all denim buttons before washing
- Use a garment bag for any items that include tulle, beading, pom pom or delicate trim in their make up
- Whilst all care is taken in the manufacture of our fabrics and garments, the vibrancy of colours will fade with time